Lenovo P2 with Snapdragon 625 & 5100mAh Battery Launched in India
Lenovo P2 has been Launched in India today in it’s “P” Series & is a successor of P1. It has a Massive 5100mAh battery & is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC.
Lenovo P2 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0GHz with Adreno 506 GPU
- It comes in Two Variants 3GB / 4GB RAM with 32GB internal Storage which can be expandable with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF & 4K Recording.
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture.
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) on top of Lenovo’s Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot (nano+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 & NFC Connectivity Options.
- 5100mAh Non-Removable Battery with fast charging which promises up to 10 hours of usage in just 15 minutes of charge and can fully charge in under 90 minutes.
The Lenovo P2 is priced at INR 16,999 for the 3GB RAM variant & INR 17,999 for the 4GB RAM variant It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting today midnight with several launch day offers. It comes in Champagne gold and Graphite gray colors.