Amazon Prime Music today launched its new control features for their Prime Members powered by Alexa to enhance the Music Listening Experience of the users.
With the Help of Smartphone Apps & Echo Device, users can ask Alexa to play their favorite songs which they haven’t listened for a while.
“At Amazon, we constantly listen to our customers’ feedback and innovate to serve their needs in the best possible ways. With the launch of these new ways to discover music, we have made it easier than ever to make the music listening using your voice simpler and easier with Alexa being more like your best friend who understands you well and knows what you want to listen to – all just by asking! With the ad-free music streaming now coupled with the power and simplicity of Alexa Voice controls, Amazon Prime Music will continue to offer simpler, easier and more fun ways to listen to your favourite music.” said: Sahas Malhotra, Director, Amazon Prime Music India.
Now, you can simply ask for recently played music by artist, genre, or time to make the listening experience even easier. For example, say:
- “Alexa, play me songs which I recently played”
- “Alexa, play me the Arijit Singh song I listened to last month”
- “Alexa, play me hip hop music I was listening to three weeks ago”
- “Alexa, play music that I was listening to earlier today”
Rediscover your favourite songs you haven’t played in a while, and enjoy without the need to manually scan the search bar or listening history, just try:
- “Alexa, play songs I haven’t heard in a while”
- “Alexa, play Rihanna songs I haven’t heard in a while”
- “Alexa, play rock songs I haven’t heard recently”
While listening to Amazon Prime Music on Echo family devices, add a new song to a playlist, or create a new one by asking:
- “Alexa, create a new playlist”
- “Alexa, create a workout playlist”
- “Alexa, create the playlist ‘My favorite hits’”
- “Alexa, add this song to my playlist”