Blackberry has launched its new smartphone today in India, the BlackBerry KEY 2. The smartphone comes with a 4.5-inch FHD+ 3:2 Display & QWERTY Keyboard.
The BlackBerry KEY2 is priced at Rs. 42,990 & will go on sale exclusively via Amazon India from July 31, and comes bundled with Reliance Jio cashback offer of Rs. 4,450 and ICICI bank cashback offer.
- 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) 3:2 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Dual PDAF, a12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.6 aperture & dual-tone LED Flash.
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid dual SIM Slot
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE,Bluetooth 5 LE, NFC, USB Type-C Connectivity Options
- 3360mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Support