Motorola has today sent out invites for its upcoming smartphone launch in India in its E Series, the Moto E5 Plus. The main USP of the E5 Plus will be its 5000mAh Battery.
Moto E5 Plus
- 6.0-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- It is powered by a 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- 12MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Laser Autofocus, PDAF & LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture & LED Flash
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM Slot
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water-repellent nano coating
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 Connectivity Options
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging support
The Moto E5 Plus will be sold exclusively via Amazon India & we should know the price of the smartphone on the Launch Date.