OPPO’s new sub-brand Realme has launched its first budget-centric device in India, the Realme 1. It comes with the Helio P60 SoC which was found on the recently launched OPPO F7 along with 6GB of RAM.
- 6.0-Inch Full HD+ (2160x1080p) IPS LCD Display with corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- It is powered by the MediaTek MT6771 (Helio P60) SoC with Mali-T G72 GPU
- It comes in 3 variants: with 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM with 32GB/64GB/128GB Storage which can be expandable upto 128GB with a Micro SD Card.
- 13MP Rear Camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF & LED Flash
- 8MP Front facing Camera with f/2.0 aperture, Portrait Mode
- Dual SIM Card (Dual 4G VoLTE)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) based on Color OS 5.0
- Face Unlock
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 Connectivity Options
- 3410mAh Non-removable battery with AI battery Management
The Realme 1 is priced at Rs. 13,990 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage Variant, Rs. 10,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage Variant & Rs. 8,990 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage Variant. It will be available exclusively on Amazon India from May 25th 12 Noon Onwards.